As you probably already know from whatsapp, kakaotalk, skype, msn, email, and facebook, I have decided to renew my contract. This means that I will not be returning to Toronto until August of 2013. Honestly, I don't know if it was the right decision. There were too many "what ifs" and "maybes" on both ends. And then theres my head fighting against my heart. I don't know if more time would have lead to a better decision, but the 5 days I had certainly didn't feel sufficient. On the final day, I woke up in the morning not knowing what my answer was going to be. Then she asked me. And what came out of my mouth surprised me. I couldn't believe I had said yes.
Either way, my decision has been made and forms have been signed. There is no turning back! All I know is, Canada will always be there for me. But my Korean adventure will end once I leave. So since I really couldn't decide, this seemed like the better decision. There are many things in Korea I don't want to leave behind anyway.
I miss all of you dearly and really appreciate all the effort you have put into staying in touch with me since I went to Korea. Don't give up on me just yet! I'll be back eventually, I promise! (unless all of you want to move here:D) I'll be back in Toronto from August 4th-17th for a visit. Can't wait to see all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment