Haven't blogged in a while but Korea has been a whirlwind of activity. The weather's warming up and everybody's out and about everyday. I never want to be inside! Here are some snapshots of my life recently. It has been pretty darn fantastic (baby)!
Nights out on the town
Cat's friend Michelle and her family came to visit this month, and it was also Joe's birthday, so we've been going out every weekend! My body hates me but it has been a lot of fun. I love these beautiful people!!
School Life
May 15th was Teacher's Day here in Korea. Got some cute gifts, flowers, and cards. I feel so appreciated here. Here are also some shots of my students. I always want show you my adorable students but I am reluctant to post their faces online. Enjoy these ones! How could I ever leave them?
Randoms
Cafes, dinners by the water, parks, movies, ice cream, barbecues... what a lucky girl I am!
Visitors from Japan!
My friend Kris from OISE and my friend Ai from UWO both moved back to Japan. And surprisingly, both of them came for a visit in the same week! They don't even know each other. It was wonderful catching up with old friends and seeing some familiar faces here in Korea. It was surreal! Thanks for visiting guys, I hope to visit you soon!
My sister Jessica is arriving in FOUR DAYS! FOUR DAYS!!!!! I am SO excited. Can't wait to show her my life here in Korea.






No comments:
Post a Comment