Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baseball game, check. Soccer game, check!

A coworker asked me if I wanted free tickets to a Seoul FC game. Soccer isn't as big as baseball here, but it's free, I'm free, and I'm always up for a new adventure so why not? We only had two tickets so I went with my friend, a coworker from school. It was a Seoul FC vs. Ulsan game. Soccer is definitely not as popular as baseball. Half of the stadium was empty (Ulsan side). We also lost 3-1, but it was fun nonetheless! Koreans are great at cheering and being loud in general.





Snacks during the game. Gummy worms, chips, pepero, pop, hamburger, fries, coffee, crackers, tangerines, and grapes!  


Here's a cute cheerleader for my male readers back home. 

World Cup stadium, built for the 2002 FIFA games.

After the game, we went to a park close to the stadium. 

Hiked up a small hill. 

The entire park was just full of these plants (what are they called anyway?). The sun was setting and it was absolutely beautiful.

The view of the stadium from the hill wasn't bad either. 

Ended the night with korean barbecue (obviously), coffee, and a box of KRISPY KREME donuts!!! 

Claudia is happy tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment