Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet the Players

I have met many SO many incredible people here. I don't know how I am going to say goodbye. But for those of you back home, here are some of these people in my life here in Seoul, in no particular order.

Meet Cat Lee.
Friends for 9 years and my partner in crime here in Seoul.
Lives 2 minutes away. Sunday Zoo Coffee lesson planning sessions.
Buys and gives me new facial products to fix my face.
Makes me laugh, drives me crazy.
 My Korean adventure is infinitely better because of this girl.

Meet MyungEun.
Grade 4 coteacher and friend. 
Long walks along the Han River with her puppy. 
Girl talk over countless cups of coffee. 
Hunting for new restaurants. 
Internet shopper extrodinaire. 

Meet MyungJin.
Coworker (but not coteacher) and friend.
Sends me music.
Teaches me Korean.
Day trips with MyungEun and I.
Hunting for new restaurants.
Shuffler extrodinaire. 

Meet Nick.
Neighbour and friend.
Borrower and lender of household items.
Bacon and cheese sandwiches.
Truck Chicken snacks.
Long chats over countless dinners. 
Chef extrodinaire.

Meet Stefan.
Pronounced STEFan, not SteFAN.
Maker of Caramel Corn.
Recommender of movies. 
Artist extrodinaire.

Meet John. 
Usually doesn't dress like this. 
Discoverer of imported American snacks.
Recommender of music.
Noraebang singer extrodinaire.

Disclaimer: All persons pictured above are those I talk to the most here. There are many others that I have come to truly like. They have merely been excluded for the sake of brevity. (i.e. please don't kill me if you're not listed here, I still like you ;)!)

No comments:

Post a Comment