At the airport again, flying back to Seoul.
I have such a love hate relationship with airports. I love the open space, the big glass windows, and seeing people from all over the world. It's like a portal that takes you to amazing places. One second you're wearing a down jacket, and the next thing you know, you're drinking a coconut under a palm tree.
I love stealing glances at people's passports and imagining their lives in far off places. Where do they work? What does their house look like? What do they do for fun? I love watching people's faces at the gates as they watch their loved ones come out, especially the kids who hop into their arms and then straight onto the luggage cart.
But God, I really DO hate goodbyes. I was never any good at it.
See the problem with moving around so much is, no place really feels like home anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment