Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lesson 3: How are you today? I'm happy!

Sports Day practice today. Sports day was supposed to be on Thursday and Friday (no class = no teaching!). I was super excited for sports day because 1) i dont have to teach/plan 2) it's a lot of fun! But the weather forecast didn't cooperate. It's supposed to rain on Thursday and Friday, so it has been moved to Saturday. A double loss for me. I will 1)have to plan and teach 2)miss sports day. Either way I saw their practice today. It was kind of like a dress rehearsal. I put together a quick video of the day. I teach almost all of these kids, I have about 600 of them in my classes!

                                        

The students worked really hard for this. I'm really proud of them and I cannot believe how synchronized they are in their performances! These are just little ones! 
I really felt like a part of the school today. I was actively helping out in all the events. I was the finish line for the relay races. The students all ran to me for high fives when they were excited and I'm talking to more and more of the staff members. 

After work I grabbed a quick dinner with Cat. Then I went to withdraw money for the FIRST time in Korea. With this money, I bought myself some household essentials and treated myself to an icecream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment