Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Wednesday Ever

Every month, each department gets to leave work early at 2pm (rather than 5pm) just to hang out. This is to promote unity within the staff. For my department (the subject teachers), this happens every last Wednesday of each month. We had our first one this semester on the 28th. Since the subject teacher office is full of older teachers and pregnant ladies this year, most of them decided to opt out and go home early instead. That leaves me, and 2 other young coworkers to go play. 

As soon as I finished my last class, we packed up and left. Within 20 minutes, we were at the ZOO!






Had so much fun with the animals and my 2 coworkers. The male teacher on the right is my age. Finally, I'm not the only baby teacher in the school!


At the end of our zoo field trip we took a nice relaxing lift ride across the whole zoo back to the entrance.

After the zoo, Sue treated us to some Popeyes!!! The zoo and popeyes...does that sound familiar to you? Yes! That's exactly what I chose to do on my birthday. How fantastic is it that my coworkers chose to do all my favourite things? I didn't even plan it! The new teacher and I stayed and chatted at Popeyes till 11pm. He's a fantastic Korean teacher!


See ya later, alligator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment