It's March 22nd. I cannot believe it! I have officially been here for over 7 months. For many of us (and probably me), there is only 5 months left. Where has all the time gone? I feel like I haven't done anything, seen anything. There are so many things I still have to check off my list! No more hermitting for me!
John is writing a list of all the things we have to do/see together before Cat and I leave. The list has grown pretty darn long. If only the weather would cooperate! I am SO JEALOUS of all of you in Toronto right now. It is such a cruel joke that this is the year I decide to leave the country. While you are hanging out in your short shorts, I'm still wearing my hoody with my down jacket. I hope it warms up quickly, I don't have much time to do all the things I have to do!
Regardless of whether I renew my contract or not, there's only 5 months till I see many of you over Priest Burgers, Timmies, and Cinnabons! I can't decide if I want that day to come soon or not:).
No comments:
Post a Comment