Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Funny things my kids say

1. Student: Claudia, are you from Russia?

2. Claudia: *Points at a picture of gandhi* What's his name?
     Student: "Yoda" (he is not joking)

3. Student: *looking at a picture of my aunt and cousin* OH! SAME!! CONTROL C, CONTROL V!

4. Student: Claudia, after *sings the wedding march*, after baby, 열심히 운동 (exercise hard), ok? Or *points at the other teacher*. 

5. Student1: Teacher! Can you marry my uncle?
    Student2: No, he is ugly. My uncle is better.
    Student3: My uncle is ugly but he is a professional baseball player for the Tigers!

6. Claudia: "I would like to join the book club." What is a club?
    Student: MekJu (beer) and dance!

7. Student: Teacher, can I borrow sheekcho and bottle? (vinegar left over from a science experiment and a drink I just finished)
     Claudia: Uh...why?
     Student: To trick my friend *evil laughter*

8. Student: Teacher, the science teacher loves you! (new young male teacher at our school)
    Claudia: Why do you say that?
    Student: I asked him if he loves you and he hahahahahaha! no yelling at me!

9. Claudia: How's the weather today?
     Student: It's Cloudy-a!! (how they pronounce my name)

10. Student: *while running in a race, making a heart with his arms above his head* I love youuu teachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment