As far as a normal work days goes, today was definitely low on the awesome scale. I am getting sick, amongst other problems. Luckily, I was teaching cute little grade 3 monkeys today. It's impossible not to smile while teaching them. Seriously, I tried (my coteacher told me to) and it didn't work. And doubly luckily for me, today happens to be White Day.
If you've read this, you know about Pepero Day. And of course, you know about Valentine's Day. Interestingly though, on Valentine's Day in Korea, only the females give gifts to males. Then there's White Day. That's today - March 14th, exactly a month after Valentine's. Today, it's the boy's turn to give gifts to the girls.
Being a teacher, I just get showered with chocolates and candies on all of these days. Who needs a boyfriend when you have 700 children to give you candy? ;) Here is a small portion of my stash today.
Cute little students and a desk full of candies and chocolate (and a couple of awesome 친구s). Yeah, I'm going to be okay:).
No comments:
Post a Comment