Day 4: 7.5 hours of lectures. Augh. Ran out to eat at home plus.
This is the first time I ordered in Korean. Dolsot Bibimbap! Mmmm.
First night going out. Over100 of us went out that night. Had some fantastic conversations and met lots of interesting people from all over the world. Hanging out outside talking about teaching and travelling. Ahhh this is the life.
Day 5: Field trip to the Korean Folk Park
No classes today (thank god!). We spent the day at the Korean Folk Village learning about Korean culture. It reminded me of Black Creek Pioneer village, haha. But it was fun nonetheless. Saw some great performances and ate good food. My friend Cat took most of the pictures, so I'll post up a link to her album when she uploads it!
Getting ready to go:)
Interesting sculptures. I couldn't hear the tour guide so I do not have an explanation for this.
Traditional dance (I forget what it's called). Here's a video!
Tightrope walking. He was bouncing up and down, sitting crossed legged, going backwards and lots of other tricks. Incredible!
Making rice cakes for dessert.
2 more training days, 1 practicum day (using fellow teachers as our students), then I can finally meet my co-teacher and move out! I can't wait.







No comments:
Post a Comment