Mangoes from our very own mango tree! MmmmMMm. Juicy and better than store-bought mangoes.
Fancy hotel buffets. Complete with a 4 piece band who make Bruno Mars's Lazy Song sound like fancy shmancy dinner music.
Mong Kok. Always jam packed with people and full of delicious street food. The only place where I can buy jean shorts for $ 10 HKD ($ 1. 25 CAD). Score!
Public transportation. Look at this picture, then look at the TTC.
I spend approximately 2 hours on this everyday.
Delicious home cooked Chinese/Indonesian meals courtesy of Ani. Soup, rice, several dishes, fresh cut fruit, and coca cola everyday!
Puppy paws and kisses. Days are just better if they end with three pouncing pups.
Surprise! It's another rainstorm and you don't have an umbrella!
Beautiful scenery off the beaten path.
Riding bicycles in the ridiculously hot weather. (Look mom, no feet!) Stopping for snacks of frozen pineapples.
Childhood memories and toys. Even the smell of these sticky bubbles make me happy.
I wish all of you could be sharing this with me! There is so much to explore in Hong Kong. One week is definitely not enough. More to come!










No comments:
Post a Comment