Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last night at orientation

Orientation is finally over! No more lectures and bad food! Yayyy! Went out with a few girls for some drinks and then went to the 노래방 (Korean Karaoke) for the first time. How very exciting! I was with several girls who spoke Korean though, so they took care of everything. Then we sat on plastic chairs outside a Family Mart (convenient store) and hung out there with some other friends for a couple of hours with some snacks. It was a nice end to a crazy week.

Tomorrow, I will be separated from everybody I met here this week. A bus will take us to our different districts where we will meet our co-teachers. Our co-teachers will bring us to our apartment and introduce us to the other staff at the school. Then I will be all alone. What a frightening thought!Hopefully I can set up my internet and cell phone quickly so that I could contact people! I'm sooo nervous.

Time to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment