At the gate in the airport, I waited patiently as they called out names for upgrades to business class. My name wasn't called. But I got the next best thing! The seat next to mine was empty so all 4'11" of me was able to lie down horizontally to sleep. After 16 hours of Adele, Lionel Ritchie, 3 terrible meals, Rio, Kung Fu Panda, and Water for Elephants, I finally arrive! As i walked out of the airport, a wall of hot air hit me. I feel like I'm drowning inside a little. Home sweet home!
My dad's business associate in Korea sent his daughters to Hong Kong for vacation; I knew that much. But I still didn't expect it when my father picked me up from the airport at 8pm, and drove me straight here.
Disneyland... the most magical place on earth!
I stayed there for the entire night. My first night in Hong Kong was spent in a hotel. And finally, the morning came, and I got to go home.
Home at last!
And look who's waiting for me at home!
After such a long wait, it feels great to be in Asia. I can't wait to get out of the house to eat!
Missing you all:)





No comments:
Post a Comment